Dates lassi recipe – Lassi with dates is quite interesting and lip-smacking combo to have a healthy yogurt drink. Dates are sweetness in nature,
so adjust ur adding of sugar or jaggery accordingly. I love mild sweetness in Lassi. So I added a small dash of honey and it was yummylicious.
In this homemade dates lassi, you can add rose water, vanilla essence or cardamom for flavor and top with chopped nuts, dried fruits or tutti frutti.
You can make this dates yogurt drink for sudden guests as it won’t need a list of ingredients or more time.
Cooking Time: 10 mins | Serves 2
Recipe Difficulty: Easy
Cooking Temprature: Cold
- Dates – 6 to 8 nos
- Curd – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Chilled Water – ½ cup
- Sugar/jaggery/honey – as needed
- Salt – a pinch of salt to enhance the taste
How To Make Dates Lassi Recipe: Steps
- De-seed the dates and soak in milk for 30 minutes to make it soften.
- In a mixer, add soaked dates along with milk, curd, chilled water, and sugar or jaggery which you are using.
- If you are using honey add it while serving.
- Process the mixer until it reaches creamy and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.